Intercomp 102008 Digital Travel Bump Steer Gauge
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Intercomp to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Fully Digital Bump Steer Gauge Standard Hub Plate Works with Most 5-Bolt Patterns from 4.5"" to 5"" & Wide-5 Anti-Slip œT Base with Leveling Feet & Bubble Allows Use with a Car on a Jack Dual Digital Indicators for Improved Accuracy Can be Used with a Standard Floor Jack or Bottle Jack
- Fully Digital Bump Steer Gauge
- Standard Hub Plate Works with Most 5-Bolt Patterns from 4.5"" to 5"" & Wide-5
- Anti-Slip T Base with Leveling Feet & Bubble Allows Use with a Car on a Jack
- Dual Digital Indicators for Improved Accuracy
- Can be Used with a Standard Floor Jack or Bottle Jack
More Like This
Intercomp 102014 Ruler Travel Bump Steer Gauge
Intercomp 102032 Viper Bump Steer Hub Plate
Intercomp 102019 Blank Hub Plate For Bump Steer Gauge
Longacre 52-79005 Precision Bump Steer Gauge with Billet Plate
Longacre 52-79121 Snap Cap Hub Mounting Stand-Offs
DECO Suspension Bump Steer Gauge Tool
Longacre 52-79003 Precision Bump Steer Gauge with Billet Plate
Longacre 52-79011 Bump Steer Gauge with Blank Plate (No Holes)
Longacre 52-79015 Precision Digital Bump Steer Gauge w/ Plate
Longacre 52-79020 Precision Bump Steer Billet Plate Only, Wide 5
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.