Intercomp 100019 SA2000 Remote Display
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Intercomp to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
View scale readings from afar with Intercomp's SA2000 Remote Display! The number one choice of top sanctioning bodies for publicly displaying scale readings in the inspection area. Displaying Total Weight and/or a certain regulated percentage (such as Left% or Front%) doesn't give away a team's setup, but it totally eliminates the possibility of inspector ""favoritism"" - allowing each team to play by the same rules. It also gives technical inspectors more leverage to enforce weight violations! 8-digit, 2""/50 mm red LED characters, can be read from up to 100 ft Display withstands temperatures from -50° to 120°F 16"" x 4"" x 5""/400 x 100 x 130 mm Weighs 6 lbs./2.7 kg Operates on 120 or 220 volts
- 8-digit, 2""/50 mm red LED characters, can be read from up to 100 ft
- Display withstands temperatures from -50° to 120°F
- 16"" x 4"" x 5""/400 x 100 x 130 mm
- Weighs 6 lbs./2.7 kg
- Operates on 120 or 220 volts
More Like This
Intercomp 100015 S400 Remote Display
Intercomp 560036 Red Replacement Cable For SW Scales
Intercomp 560037 White Replacement Cable For SW Scales
Intercomp 100055-R Scale System Carrying Case - For 2.5 Inch Scale Pads
Intercomp 100768 Computer Cable - 9 Pin For SW
Intercomp 100769 Printer Cable - 25 Pin For SW/SWJD
Intercomp 179002 Serial Cable - Scale Or Pyrometer To Thermal Printer
Intercomp 490146 Equipment Case (Medium Size)
Intercomp 560035 Black Replacement Cable For SW Scales
Intercomp 560038 Green Replacement Cable For SW Scales
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.