Insulated Line/Tubing Mount Clamps, 3/16 Inch, Bag of 10
Universal Fit, Steel, Natural, Insulated
- These tube clamps are made from zinc plated steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Rubber coating protect lines from damage while holding securely in place
- Useful for fastening brake lines, fuel lines, transmission cooler lines, heater hoses, etc.
- Available in a variety of sizes from 3/16" to 1"
- Sold in bags of 10
You will need these rubber coated fuel line tube clamps and brake line clamps to finish your plumbing job. These tube clamps are made from zinc plated steel, are easy to work with, durable, and corrosion resistant. Choose from a full range of sizes.
10 clamps per package.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 3/16 Stainless Steel Single Line Clamps, Pack of 12
Dual Line Stainless Steel Line Clamps, 3/16-3/16 Inch
Earls 171003ERL Cushioned Hose Clamp, Fits 3/16 Inch Tube Or Hose O.D.
Insulated Line/Tubing Mount Clamp Assortment Kit w/ Storage Case
3/16 Inch Billet Aluminum Line Clamps, Set of 12
Stainless Steel Line Clamp Assortment Kit with Storage Case
Billet Aluminum Brake Line Clamps for Mustang II Control Arms
Earls 170206ERL Line Clamp, 3/8 Inch, Package Of 4
Earls 170208ERL Line Clamp, 1/2 Inch, Package Of 3
Earls 171008ERL Cushioned Hose Clamp, Fits 1/2 Inch Tube Or Hose O.D.
Q & A
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Learn the difference between a pull down or pull up style harness and if a bolt-in or wrap around style seat belt will be best set up for your race car.