What Should I Write About?
So you purchased a part and want to voice your opinion about it but aren't quite sure what to say. Here are a few helpful tips about what to write to best serve us and anyone else reading the review.
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
- Talk about installing the product
- Describe how the product is performing so far
- Include any additional pros & cons that might be useful to other potential buyers
- Attach a photo or YouTube video testimonial of the finished product to your review
What Should I Avoid?
While we hope you get the perfect part every time, we know that's not always going to be the case. Here are some things to avoid while writing a review - good or bad.
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
- Copyrighted content that you do not have the right to use
- Information that is subject to change, such as prices and promotional details
- Comments related to our service (keep it specific to the product)
At the end of the day, our main goal is to delight our customers with our quality performance parts and industry-leading service. If you encounter an issue with the service you received, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll do everything in our power to remedy the situation.