Impact Racing Draft TS SA2020 Racing Helmet
Featuring our exclusive wide eye port, Impact’s Draft TS offers an exceptional range of front and peripheral vision, while providing cooling and fog free ventilation with integrated crown and chin bar vents. The extended wicker bill captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lifting and buffeting while our “Intelligent Gray Matter” liner (a variable-density, single-piece helmet liner) is upholstered with fire retardant soft-knit Nomex® for the ultimate in comfort. Interchangeable cheek pads offer a customized fit and can be quickly and easily changed out with Impact’s various cheek pads available in a wide range of thicknesses and configurations. The Impact Draft TS helmet is finished with a fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with a dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent.
- Made in the USA
- SNELL SA2020 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting
- Integrated crown and chin bar vents
- Impact's wide eye port for great vision area
- Gray Matter fire-resistant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core
- Interchangeable cheek pads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheek pads, other sizes are extra)
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent
- Colors available: Black, Flat Black, Silver, White
- Sizes available: XSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge
Please carefully read, understand and adhere to the following information. Since your helmet is engineered to very exacting standards, correct care is vital to its proper functioning.
SHIELD HARDWARE: to insure proper shield fit and function, it is important to check the tightness of the shield pivot and shield positioning screws before every use. Tighten until screws are firmly seated, careful to not over tighten.
HELMET CHEEK FIT PADS: to change, remove or replace cheek fit pads, turn the helmet upside down and place thumb under cheek pad and ‘pinch’ thumb with fingers on exterior shell. This will prevent separating and helmet upholstery from the shell as you remove the cheek fit pad. With free hand, slowly pull the cheek fit pad away from the hook and loop interior starting at the corner. Replace with new cheek pad.
HELMET INNER LINER: after a race, wet fit pads and liner should be dried in the shade using a fan.
MINI CHAMP & VAPOR HELMET INSERTS: The helmet comes from the factory as a size large without an insert. To place insert into the helmet perform the following: Hold Helmet with base opening facing you. Carefully fold back hat band upholstery toward you around the entire circumference of the helmet. Insert a Quick-Fit insert at the rear of helmet first and continue to push insert in and smooth insert down around the entire crown of the helmet. Fold hat band liner back into position.
HELMET HARDWARE: all fastening hardware and straps should be checked regularly for strength and security. Keeping all components of the helmet clean and well cared for is very important. Even perspiration can compromise the effectiveness of the hardware and straps
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Impact Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Impact Racing SA2020 1320 Side Air Helmet
Impact Racing SA2020 1320 Top Air Helmet
Impact Racing Vapor SA2020 Racing Helmet
Impact Racing Charger SA2020 Racing Helmet
Impact Racing Air Vapor Side SA2020 Racing Helmet
Impact Racing Super Charger SA2020 Racing Helmet
Impact Racing Crew Fueler SA2020 Racing Helmet
Impact Racing Air Draft SA2020 Racing Helmet
Impact Racing Super Charger Side Air SA2020 Racing Helmet
Impact Racing Vapor LS SA2020 Racing Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.