Impact NecksGen REV Head and Neck Restraint System
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
The Impact NecksGen is a revolutionary head and neck restraint designed specifically with adjustablilty, angular impact protection, comfort, and affordability in mind. Manufactured from a lightweight carbon fiber DuPont composite material, the Impact NecksGen weighs a mere 1.8 pounds and features unique body forming shoulder pads minimizing the pressure points on the collarbones. Designed with a single adjustable lateral helmet tether, the Impact NecksGen unit provides an alternate load path for superior side on impact protection.
- SFI 38.1
- Comes with one helmet post kit
- Patent pending tension neutralizing tether provides superior lateral and frontal support
- Weighs just over 1 lb.
- Allows for quick entry and exit of the car
- Ergonomic design offers little to no interference with seat or helmet
- Carbon fiber composite construction
- Works in any race car and every seat angle
- Available in Small, Medium, or Large
More Like This
Necksgen REV Head & Neck Restraint Systems
Impact Racing 92000499 Accel Head and Neck Restraint System
Impact Racing 65000001 Accel Head & Neck Restraint, 2 Inch
Impact Racing Necksgen Helmet Post Kit
Simpson Racing Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint, Sliding Tether
HANS DK12034-311 Adjustable Hans Device, Post Anchor, SAH, Medium
HANS NAK12034-31 Medium Adjustable Hans Device-Post Anchor, No Anchors
Simpson Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraints
Necksgen REV2 Lite Head & Neck Restraint System
HANS DK12034-411 Adjustable Hans Device, Quick Click, SAH, Medium
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.