Impact NecksGen REV Head and Neck Restraint System
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Impact Racing to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 44991002 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
The Impact NecksGen is a revolutionary head and neck restraint designed specifically with adjustablilty, angular impact protection, comfort, and affordability in mind. Manufactured from a lightweight carbon fiber DuPont composite material, the Impact NecksGen weighs a mere 1.8 pounds and features unique body forming shoulder pads minimizing the pressure points on the collarbones. Designed with a single adjustable lateral helmet tether, the Impact NecksGen unit provides an alternate load path for superior side on impact protection.
- SFI 38.1
- Comes with one helmet post kit
- Patent pending tension neutralizing tether provides superior lateral and frontal support
- Weighs just over 1 lb.
- Allows for quick entry and exit of the car
- Ergonomic design offers little to no interference with seat or helmet
- Carbon fiber composite construction
- Works in any race car and every seat angle
- Available in Small, Medium, or Large
More Like This
Necksgen REV Head & Neck Restraint Systems
Impact Racing 92000499 Accel Head and Neck Restraint System
Simpson SFI.DRK Hybrid/ProRage Head and Neck Restraint Install Kit
HANS STC1121S Post Anchor Sliding Tether Upgrade Kit
HANS TK1132QD Quick Disconnect Fixed Length Tether
HANS DK11241-321 Pro Series Device, Post Anchors, 20 Degree Large
HANS DK11341-321 Pro Series Device, Post Anchors, 30 Degree Large
HANS DK11241-311 Hans Device Pro-20LP Post Anchors Sliding SAH Helmets
Simpson Racing Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint, Sliding Tether
Hans Device SAH Post & Anchor Kit
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.