Impact 65000003 ClubIII Frontal Head Restraint, Medium
Oval Track Cars, Demolition Derby Cars, Complete Restraint System Restraint Component
- Restraint is FIA 8858-2010 Homologated and manufacture certified to SFI 38.1
- Features a carbon fiber infused thermoplastic injected resin construction
- Engineered to offer exceptional ergonomics and comfort
- Has a self-neutralizing single tether for maximum mobility
- Includes a 20° Angle for use with most seatback angles
Constructed of thermoplastic-injected resin reinforced with carbon fiber, the Stand21 Club III combines excellent protection in a lightweight, affordable package. The Club III uses a proprietary honeycomb architecture not found in other devices at this price point. The result is a superior strength to weight ratio. The self-neutralizing, floating single-tether design allows for maximum mobility while providing a high level of protection at multiple angles. The Club III is both FIA 8858-2010 Homologated and manufacturer certified to SFI 38.1, making the device suitable for use in most series around the world.
* Note to users of Hans® devices: If replacing one of these devices that originally used spring-post anchors, you will not need to purchase new posts as the tether anchors of the Club III are compatible. For all other users, you will need to purchase compatible spring-posts for use with the Club III. Please contact Impact Racing’s customer service desk for more information.
- FIA 8858-2010 Homologated and manufacture certified to SFI 38.1
- Construction – Carbon Fiber infused thermoplastic injected resin
- Lightweight – Large is only 1lb. 7oz. (640 grams)
- Exceptional ergonomics and comfort
- Self-neutralizing single tether for maximum mobility
- Carry bag & clavicle padding included
- Available in Medium or Large
- 20° Angle for use with most seatback angles
- Made in France
- Compatible with Hans® spring-post anchors (Not included)
- Compatible with spring-post anchors that come pre-installed on FIA 8858-2015 helmets
Device Helmet Post & Anchor Kit is not included. Available separately when required as # 451-112-color
SA Helmet application will also require Replacement Backing Nuts # 451-9115
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Necksgen REV Head & Neck Restraint Systems
HANS DK14237.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III Series Post Anchor
HANS DK14247.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III, Post Anchor 20 Deg
HANS DK14247.411 SFI Hans Device Sport III Quick Click, 20 Deg, L
HANS DK14237.411 SFI Device Sport III Series Quick Click Anchors
Simpson Racing Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint, Sliding Tether
Simpson Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraints
Necksgen REV2 Lite Head & Neck Restraint System
Necksgen REV2 Carbon Head & Neck Restraint System
G-Force Rift Helmet and Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head/Neck Restraint Kit
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn how to choose a head and neck restraint system for competitive motorsports. To prevent injury, racing safety gear must meet the SFI 38.1 specification test and fit properly.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.