Impact Champ SA2015 Racing Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
- It is constructed of advanced composites for a lightweight helmet
- Has a wrap-around eyeport with fire resistant Kevlar weather strip
- Features Chin Barrier seals under helmet to prevent air contamination
- An extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting
- Comes with a molded single piece variable density liner upholstered with a lightweight fire resistant fabric
The new Impact Champ SA2015 helmet features a radical chinbar design that extends coverage over the mouth & nose and acts as a breath deflector.The expanded eyeport is designed to work in every racing cockpit and on every racing bike.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting
- Constructed of advanced composites for a lightweight helmet
- Chin Barrier seals under helmet to prevent air contamination
- Wrap-around eyeport with fire resistant Kevlar weather strip
- Molded single piece variable density liner upholstered with a lightweight fire resistant fabric
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a custom fit, comes with standard pad only
- Fire resistant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-rings
- Safety Rating: Snell SA2015 Certified
- Lining Material: Computer designed fire-resistant
- Shield/Visor: 0.125" Clear
- Colors: White, Black, Flat Black, Silver
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Uses Style H US# 1215 Tearoffs # 910-74850 suggested below
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Impact 1320 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Arai GP-6S SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp H758CA3L RZ-45D Series Racing Helmet, SA2015
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
Impact 1320 Top Air SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.