Impact 19699 Air Draft Side Air Racing Helmet
Impact’s Air Draft with the Side Air Inlet offers many of the popular features found on our other Draft models but with a side air inlet for racers looking for fresh air to be ported directly onto their face. The wicker bill design offers down-force and stability at high speeds preventing the helmet from lifting in open cockpit environments while the wide eye port provides an excellent peripheral and frontal field is upholstered with fire retardant soft-knit Nomex® while interchangeable variable-density cheek pads offer a customized fit. The Impact Air Draft helmet is finished with a fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure, our wide eye port and 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
- Side air inlet for racers looking for fresh air to be ported directly onto their face.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
- This Helmet May Come with a Clear, Smoked, or Amber Shield
More Like This
Impact Racing 1320 Side Air Helmet SA10
Impact Racing SA10 Champ Helmet-Silver XL, Snell 2010 SFI/FIA Approved
Simpson Speedway RX Drag/Sprint Car Helmet SA10, Orange Jr
Simpson Voyager Sidewinder SA2010 Racing Helmet
Sparco 003304 WTX5 Racing Helmet SA10
Sparco 0033050XS 0033050XS Helmet WTX5W
Arai GP-6S 2010SAH Racing Helmet White Size XS
Simpson Diamondback SA10 Racing Helmet
Sparco 003301 WTX-19 Carbon Air Helmet
Simpson Super Bandit Racing Helmet SA10, Black Jr
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.