Impact 19699 Air Draft Side Air Racing Helmet
Snell SA2010 Safety Rating
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Impact’s Air Draft with the Side Air Inlet offers many of the popular features found on our other Draft models but with a side air inlet for racers looking for fresh air to be ported directly onto their face. The wicker bill design offers down-force and stability at high speeds preventing the helmet from lifting in open cockpit environments while the wide eye port provides an excellent peripheral and frontal field is upholstered with fire retardant soft-knit Nomex® while interchangeable variable-density cheek pads offer a customized fit. The Impact Air Draft helmet is finished with a fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure, our wide eye port and 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
- Side air inlet for racers looking for fresh air to be ported directly onto their face.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
- This Helmet May Come with a Clear, Smoked, or Amber Shield
More Like This
Impact Racing 1320 Side Air Helmet SA10
Impact Racing SA10 Champ Helmet-Silver XL, Snell 2010 SFI/FIA Approved
Impact 19699 Air Draft Side Air Helmet
Sparco 0033050XS 0033050XS Helmet WTX5W
Arai GP-6S 2010SAH Racing Helmet White Size XS
Simpson Racing 4126782 Voyager S.W. Helmet
Impact Racing 10000009 Helmet Dryer
Speedway Motors 1320 SA15 Side Air Helmet Kit
Speedway Motors 1320 SA15 Top Air Helmet Kit
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!