Icon Chevy 305 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Inch Rod
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
For Chevy 305 c.i. (3.736" bore x 3.48" stroke). Use Style E rings (1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3mm).
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-957 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsC/R 58cc=10.2, 64cc=9.5
Piston/Pin Weight: 510 g
Rod Length: 5.7"
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.565
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
More Like This
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 305 PowerPak Pistons
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 305 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 400 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 377/400 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7/5.565 Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
Icon 2.3 Ford Pistons, Flat Top, 5.700 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top 4V, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.