Impact Champ SA2015 Racing Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new Impact Champ SA2015 helmet features a radical chinbar design that extends coverage over the mouth & nose and acts as a breath deflector.The expanded eyeport is designed to work in every racing cockpit and on every racing bike.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting
- Constructed of advanced composites for a lightweight helmet
- Chin Barrier seals under helmet to prevent air contamination
- Wrap-around eyeport with fire resistant Kevlar weather strip
- Molded single piece variable density liner upholstered with a lightweight fire resistant fabric
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a custom fit, comes with standard pad only
- Fire resistant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-rings
- Safety Rating: Snell SA2015 Certified
- Lining Material: Computer designed fire-resistant
- Shield/Visor: 0.125" Clear
- Colors: White, Black, Flat Black, Silver
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Uses Style H US# 1215 Tearoffs # 910-74850 suggested below
More Like This
Impact 1320 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp RZ44C Dirt Carbon Racing Helmet, S-XL
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
Impact Charger Helmet
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
G-Force CFG Carbon SA15 Full Face Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
G-Force Revo Full Face Helmet
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl