IMCA Spec Stock Car Upper Control Arm Aluminum Cross Shaft Kit
Tubular Control Arm Style, 8.00" Mount Center to Ball Joint Center, Chromoly
- Features a chromoly steel construction and an aluminum cross shaft
- It bolts to stock 1978-87 Metric mounts (6-7/8" center-to-center)
- Engineered to accept stock K5208 style Metric ball joints
- Comes with greaseable steel bushings and are available for right (passenger side) or left (drivers side)
- They have a 1/4" thick steel plate where the ball joint bolts in
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Speedway IMCA Approved Spec Stock Car Left Side Control Arm, Aluminum Cross Shaft
- (1) Speedway IMCA Approved Spec Stock Car Right Side Control Arm, Aluminum Cross Shaft
Speedway IMCA Approved Spec Stock Car Control Arm, Aluminum Cross Shaft
IMCA rules allow the Stock Car class to use spec tubular upper control arms. The stock stamped steel arms are getting hard to find and dont have the strength of these tubular arms. These A-arms bolt to your stock mounts and accept stock ball joints. These control arms have a 1/4" thick steel plate where the ball joint bolts in. Fits 1978-87 mid-size GM Metric chassis.
- Includes both left and right control arms
- Chromoly steel construction
- Aluminum cross shaft
- Bolts to stock 1978-87 Metric mounts (6-7/8" center-to-center)
- Greaseable steel bushings
- Accepts stock K5208 style Metric ball joints
- IMCA Approved stickers
- Available for right (passenger side) or left (drivers side)
- Right arm length is 8"
- Left arm length is 8.5"
- Position: Right Upper
- Control Arm Style: Tubular
- Mount Center to Ball Joint Center: 8.00"
- Mounting Bolt Center to Center: 6.875"
- Cross Pin Material: Aluminum
- Bushing Material: Steel
- Ball Joint Type: Bolt-in
- Tube O.D.: 1.00"
- Shaft Diameter: .73"
- Finish: Painted
Note-Fits 1978-87 mid-size GM Metric chassis. Bolts to stock mount and accepts stock ball joints.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
IMCA Approved Spec Stock Car Left Side Control Arm, Alum Cross ShaftPart # 91034393-LQty x 1
IMCA Approved Spec Stock Car Right Side Control Arm, Alum Cross ShaftPart # 91034393-RQty x 1
More Like This
Chromoly Upper Control Arm-Steel Cross Shaft Kit
Speedway Jet Mod/Viper Upper A-Arm
Speedway 1964-72 GM A-Body Chevelle Tubular Control Arms
Speedway 1967-69 Camaro / 1968-74 Nova Tubular Control Arms
1955-1957 Chevrolet Full Size Tubular Control Arms
1958-1964 Chevrolet Full Size Tubular Control Arms
Mustang II IFS, Narrow Control Arms, Coilover Springs, Dropped Spindles
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arm w/ Ball Joint, Pair
IMCA Spec GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Alum. Cross
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Steel Cross Shaft
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.