IMCA Modified Racing Steel Driveshaft and U-Joint Kit
2.00" Overall Diameter, Steel
- Made from lightweight steel with a white painted finish
- Overall diameter measures 2" and has a thickness of .083"
- Includes forged yokes and will fit most IMCA modifieds
- Replacement U-joints are made from heat treated forged steel
- Available in several lengths to custom fit your application
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Speedway Steel Drive Shaft
- (2) Speedway 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-Joint
Speedway Steel Drive Shaft
Lightweight steel driveshaft lengths measured from center of U-joint to center of U-joint. Driveshafts are not dynamically balanced. We recommend dynamically balancing the driveshaft prior to installation. Several lengths are available.
- Choose length:
- Super strong and much lighter
- 2" O.D. tubing with .083" wall
- Forged yokes
- Painted white for high visibility on the track
- Fits most IMCA modifieds
Speedway 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-Joint
High quality, heat treated forged steel replacement U-joints. Comes with outside retaining clips and can be greased.
- Yoke U-Joint Series: 1310
- Yoke Width: 3-7/32"
- Cap Diameter A: 1.062"
- Cap Diameter B: 1.062"
- Width A: 3.219"
- Width B: 3.219"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Lightweight Steel Racing Driveshafts, 2 Inch ODPart # 910483Qty x 1
Speedway 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-JointPart # 91048315Qty x 2
More Like This
Lightweight Steel Racing Driveshafts, 2 Inch OD
Speedway 52-1/2 Inch 1310-Series Drive Shaft & U-Joints Kit
Stock Car Racing Steel Driveshaft, 2.5 Inch OD, 52.5 Inch Long
Fast Shafts Steel Drive Shaft
Fast Shafts Chromoly Drive Shaft
Fast Shafts 2 Inch OD Steel Drive Shaft, w/Slip Yoke
QA1 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Dirt Modified
QA1 JJ-12201 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Dirt Modified, 29 Inch
QA1 JJ-12210 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Dirt Modified, 29.5 Inch
QA1 JJ-12206 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Dirt Modified, 31.5 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.