IMCA 1978-88 GM Metric Chassis 9 Inch Ford Axle Bracket Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You can weld these brackets to your 9" Ford housing and install it in your 1978-88 GM Metric chassis. Includes upper and lower control arm mounts. Welding required. Designed for 3-1/2" axle tubes, but can be fit to 3" tubes.
- 1978-1981 Chevy Malibu
- 1978-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1978-1988 Chevy El Camino
- 1978-1981 Buick Century
- 1978-1987 Buick Regal
- 1978-1982 Pontiac Le Mans
- 1978-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1978-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1978-1987 GMC Caballero
- Upper control-arm mounts are 'Trim-to-Fit' due to the wide variety of 9" Ford Housings. The lower mounts in this kit have only one shock mount position.
- Kit does not include lower coil spring perches. If needed, order (2) perches 917-20243.
SpecsMeasurement from bottom of housing to center of trailing arm hole is 2 1/2”.
More Like This
Deluxe 1978-88 Metric Chassis 9 Inch Ford Axle Bracket Kit
Heavy Duty Rear Axle Bracket, 5 3/4 Inch
Long Rear Axle Bracket
Posies Super Slide Springs 1064 Quarter Elliptical Spring Axle Mount
Short Rear Axle Brackets
Triangulated Rear Four-Bar Weld On Upper Tabs
Spring Behind Axle Bracket
Track-T Rear Axle Mounting Kit
Speedway Lower Rear Axle Radius Rod Mount Bracket, 5-3/4 Inch
Speedway Four-Bar Rear Axle Brackets
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.