IMCA 1978-88 GM Metric Chassis 9 Inch Ford Axle Bracket Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You can weld these brackets to your 9" Ford housing and install it in your 1978-88 GM Metric chassis. Includes upper and lower control arm mounts. Welding required. Designed for 3-1/2" axle tubes, but can be fit to 3" tubes.
- 1978-1981 Chevy Malibu
- 1978-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1978-1988 Chevy El Camino
- 1978-1981 Buick Century
- 1978-1987 Buick Regal
- 1978-1982 Pontiac Le Mans
- 1978-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1978-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1978-1987 GMC Caballero
- Upper control-arm mounts are 'Trim-to-Fit' due to the wide variety of 9" Ford Housings. The lower mounts in this kit have only one shock mount position.
- Kit does not include lower coil spring perches. If needed, order (2) perches 917-20243.
SpecsMeasurement from bottom of housing to center of trailing arm hole is 2 1/2”.
More Like This
Deluxe 1978-88 Metric Chassis 9 Inch Ford Axle Bracket Kit
Heavy Duty Rear Axle Bracket, 5 3/4 Inch
Long Rear Axle Bracket
Posies Super Slide Springs 1064 Quarter Elliptical Spring Axle Mount
Short Rear Axle Brackets
Triangulated Rear Four-Bar Weld On Upper Tabs
Spring Behind Axle Bracket
Track-T Rear Axle Mounting Kit
Speedway Lower Rear Axle Radius Rod Mount Bracket, 5-3/4 Inch
Speedway Four-Bar Rear Axle Brackets
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.