Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 15X7 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 4.25 BS
Universal Fit, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 7" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- Wheel has a 15" diameter and is 7" wide
- Features an all aluminum construction for added weight savings
- Available in cast, gray, and polished finishes to custom fit your project
- Pre-drilled with the 5x4.5" bolt pattern and have a 4.25" backspace
- Has the same original 5 window design found on the classic hot rods racing in the Southern California lakebeds
At the dawn of the hot rod age, a handful of innovative gear heads in hopped-up roadsters streaked across Southern California dry lakebeds in a quest for speed and glory. Those lakebeds eventually became test sites for top secret rocket planes that set long standing speed records. Now the style that started with those early hot rods has come full circle.The as cast finish is media blasted to a smooth satin finish which is perfect for the hot rod, rat rod with perfect patina or Belly Tank Lakester. These 5 window wheels originally were called mag wheels because the original construction was magnesium. The traditional styling of the Rocket Igniter will be available in Polished, Gray, and as cast finishes.
Available in the following finishes - Gray/Machined, Fully Polished and "As Cast". In **As Cast Finishes may very slightly. Incredibly Priced, Compare and Save!RPM is committed to producing cutting-edge alloy wheels through performance and innovation with the highest quality standards to enhance the performance and appearance. The ultimate result is that your ride will get noticed at the next cruise-in or car show.
- CAST (As Cast) - Whole wheel cast aluminum
- GRY (Gray Painted) - Gray painted center (color similar to as-cast aluminum) with a machined outer lip
- POL (Fully Polished) - Fully polished centers and rims
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.