Rocket Racing R30-566535 Igniter Series Wheel, 5X4.5 BP
Universal Fit, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 6" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- Wheels have a 15" diameter and are 6" wide
- Made from lightweight yet strong aluminum and are available in polished, gray, cast finished
- Pre-drilled 5x4.5" bolt pattern
- Features 5 windows for great brake heat dissipation
- Offered with a 3.5" wheel backspace
At the dawn of the hot rod age, a handful of innovative gear heads in hopped-up roadsters streaked across Southern California dry lakebeds in a quest for speed and glory. Those lakebeds eventually became test sites for top secret rocket planes that set long standing speed records. Now the style that started with those early hot rods has come full circle.The as cast finish is media blasted to a smooth satin finish which is perfect for the hot rod, rat rod with perfect patina or Belly Tank Lakester. These 5 window wheels originally were called mag wheels because the original construction was magnesium. The traditional styling of the Rocket Igniter will be available in Polished, Gray, and as cast finishes.
Available in the following finishes - Gray/Machined, Fully Polished and "As Cast". In **As Cast Finishes may very slightly. Incredibly Priced, Compare and Save!RPM is committed to producing cutting-edge alloy wheels through performance and innovation with the highest quality standards to enhance the performance and appearance. The ultimate result is that your ride will get noticed at the next cruise-in or car show.
- CAST (As Cast) - As-cast aluminum center with a machined outer lip
- GRY (Gray Painted) - Gray painted center (color similar to as-cast aluminum) with a machined outer lip
- POL (Fully Polished) - Fully polished centers and rims
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 16X8 Wheel, 5x4.5 BP, 4.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 15X8 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 3.75 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 16X6 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 3.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 16X4.5 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 2 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 15X7 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 4.25 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 16X8 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 3.75 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Fuel Series 15X6 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 3.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 16X4.5 Wheel, 5x4.75 BP, 2 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 15X6 Wheel, 5x4.75 BP, 3.5 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Igniter Series 16X6 Wheel, 5x4.75 BP, 3.5 BS
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.