Hyperco 11344 Chevy Composite Leaf Spring, 225 Lb. Rate
Universal Fit, Rear Position, Berlin Eye Leaf Spring Eye Type, 225 lbs. Spring Rate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Hyperco Composite Leaf Spring is significantly lighter than steel, retain their design arch, and provide more side bite off the corner. The Hyperco CLS is truly a cost effective, high performance alternative to steel. It allows teams running leaf springs to be consistent night after night without having to constantly measure, monitor and change their spring for loss of arch/sagging. The initial cost is a value based on the incredible service life. Leave the steel on the street, hook up with the Hyperco CLS performance advantage.
- On average 70% lighter than steel
- No sagging or chassis inconsistency
- More durable = greater value
- Quicker off the corner compared to steel spring
Item DetailsFront Bolt: 0.562"
Rear Bolt: 0.5"
- U-bolts should never come in contact with the composite portion of the leaf spring. Hyperco recommends a heavy gauge rubber or plastic hose be fitted over the U-bolts to ensure that there is no metal to composite contact.
- U-bolts should be tightened evenly to a torque value of 80 to 100 ft. lbs., or until the center mounting plate yields/deflects. The torque value should be checked on a regular basis to ensure adequate and consistent clamping force.
- The mounting pad must extend a minimum of ¼" past the steel mounting plate.
- Additional protection for the composite leaf can be obtained by wrapping all exposed surfaces with high quality duct tape.
- When installing springs it is important to check the alignment. The inner sleeves must not bind inside the spring bushings on both the front and rear mounting brackets.
More Like This
Hyperco 11340 Chevy Composite Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Hyperco 11342 Chevy Composite Leaf Spring, 200 Lb. Rate
Hyperco 10231 Chrysler Composite Leaf Spring, 200 Lb. Rate
Hyperco 10203 Chrysler Composite Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 7 Inch Arch
Forged Mono-Leaf Front Spring, 48 Inch Axle
Composite Quarter Eliptic Mono Leaf Springs
Forged Mono-Leaf T-Bucket Front Spring
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Forged Mono-Leaf Front Spring, 46 Inch Axle
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.