HyperFuel 40008 G-Surge Dual Fuel Pump System, 1600 HP
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, -6 AN Male Electric Fuel Pump Inlet Fitting(s)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Receive up to a $100 REBATE when you purchase qualifying NEW Fitech EFI and Hyperfuel product(s) through authorized Fitech EFI dealers October 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018. See rebate form for terms and conditions.
The HyperFuel Dual Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G environments. Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem, the Dual pumps in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. Since the G-surge is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. An additional benefit of the dual pump G-Surge is the pumps may be configured to run several different ways. Depending on your fuel management systems the pumps may be run simultaneously, as a primary and back up pump, or staged so that the second pump is only activated when desired by the user. The G-surge is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder such as boost or nitrous to your engine.
- Compact Size makes it easily mountable in a variety of locations
- Able to be mounted vertically or up to a 45-degree angle
- Compatible with your existing fuel system
- Precision Machined Billet Aluminum Tank
- Hard Anodized and Laser Etched for durability and visual appeal
- Dual High Volume 340 L/PH pumps are compatible any EFI system and will support up to 1600 HP
- -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallons) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times.
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline
More Like This
HyperFuel 40007 G-Surge Single Fuel Pump System
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 115 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 130 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 155 GPH, 14 PSI
HyperFuel 40019 Hy-Fuel Single Pump In-Tank Retrofit Kit
FiTech 40009 HyperFuel Electric Fuel Pump
Tanks GPA-4 In-Tank Fuel Pump Module, GPA Series, 100 Psi
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
Speedway Submersible EFI Retrofit Fuel Pump Module
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.