HyperFuel 40008 G-Surge Dual Fuel Pump System, 1600 HP
Universal Fit, Is Fuel Pump Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The HyperFuel Dual Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G environments. Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem, the Dual pumps in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. Since the G-surge is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. An additional benefit of the dual pump G-Surge is the pumps may be configured to run several different ways. Depending on your fuel management systems the pumps may be run simultaneously, as a primary and back up pump, or staged so that the second pump is only activated when desired by the user. The G-surge is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder such as boost or nitrous to your engine.
- Compact Size makes it easily mountable in a variety of locations
- Able to be mounted vertically or up to a 45-degree angle
- Compatible with your existing fuel system
- Precision Machined Billet Aluminum Tank
- Hard Anodized and Laser Etched for durability and visual appeal
- Dual High Volume 340 L/PH pumps are compatible any EFI system and will support up to 1600 HP
- -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallons) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times.
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline
More Like This
HyperFuel 40007 G-Surge Single Fuel Pump System
HyperFuel 40019 Hy-Fuel Single Pump In-Tank Retrofit Kit
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Edelbrock 35943 EFI Fuel Pump/Regulator Kit , 600 HP
Holley 12-426 25 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 1.5-4 PSI
Holley 12-427 32 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-920 480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
FAST 30402-FK Master Inline Fuel Pump Kit, Includes Hoses/Fittings
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.