Hydraulic Throwout Bearing And Hose Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, 1.375" Inside Diameter, 1.710" Compressed Length
- Complete hydraulic throwout bearing and hose kit for stock-style 3-speed and 4-speed Chevy clutches only
- Includes a Speedway GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing, Wilwood Bleeder Screw Assembly, Gauge Fitting, and Braided Stainless 12" Brake Line
- Bearing typically used with all OEM & OEM replacement clutches, Jerico 2 & 4-spds, Muncie 4-spds, Saginaw 3 & 4-spds, & Borg-Warner 4-spds
- Comes with detailed instructions for a painless installation
- Will not work with Ram Couplers or mini clutches because of limited extension on our hydraulic throwout bearing, .688" travel
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Speedway GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
- (1) Wilwood Bleeder Screw Assembly
- (1) Speedway Gauge Fitting, Straight AN4 Male, 1/8 Inch NPT Female
- (1) Speedway Braided Stainless 12 Inch Brake Line
Speedway GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Stock clutch hydraulic throwout bearing for stock-style 3-speed and 4-speed Chevy clutches only. Install simply by replacing one bolt from the front of the transmission with one of the provided studs, then shim to fit. Use 3/4" bore master cylinder.
- Compressed Length: 1.71"
- Extended Length: 2.39"
- Inside Diameter: 1.375"
- Outside Diameter: 2.875"
- Outlet Fitting: -4 AN
- Travel: .68"
- Notes: Will not work with RAM couplers
Wilwood Bleeder Screw Assembly
This bleeder repair kit allows you to repair and salvage those calipers that have a damaged bleeder. Simply drill and tap the caliper to 1/8" pipe thread and install this replacement bleeder assembly.
- Fitting End A: 1/8" NPT
- Material Type: Brass
- Finish: Natural
Speedway Gauge Fitting, Straight AN4 Male, 1/8 Inch NPT Female
Gauge fittings for Autometer and Stewart Warner. Female 1/8" NPT to AN4 straight.
- AN Size: -4 AN
- Angle: Straight
- Fitting End A: -4 AN Male
- Fitting End B: 1/8" NPT Female
Speedway Braided Stainless 12 Inch Brake Line
Braided stainless covering over a Teflon inner liner. These are perfect for brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines. These have straight AN4 fittings on both ends.
- Brake Hose Size: -4 AN
- Brake Hose Length: 12"
- Brake Hose Fitting Size: -4 AN Female
- Brake Hose Fitting Angle: Straight
- Brake Hose Material: Teflon | Stainless Braid
- Overall Length: 12"
- Fitting End A: -4 AN Female
- Fitting End B: -4 AN Female
Read more about bleeding brakes in our tech article, How To Bleed Your Brake Lines.
Learn more about hydraulic release bearings and how to properly install them by reading our tech article. How to Install a Hydraulic Throwout Bearing.
910-25610 Bearing typically used with:
- All OEM and OEM replacement clutches
- Jerico 2-speeds
- Saginaw 3-speeds
- Muncie 4-speeds
- Saginaw 4-speeds
- Borg-Warner 4-speeds
- Jerico 4-speeds
WILL NOT work with:
- Ram Coupler
- May not work with racing style clutches because of limited extension on our hydraulic throw out bearings. The travel on our 910-25610 is .688" inches.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout BearingPart # 91025610Qty x 1
Wilwood 220-0063 Bleeder Screw Assembly, SinglePart # 8352200063Qty x 1
Gauge Fitting, Straight AN4 Male, 1/8 Inch NPT FemalePart # 6174025Qty x 1
Braided Stainless AN 4, 12 Inch Brake LinePart # 91031842-4Qty x 1
More Like This
GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Lakewood 15976 Pilot Bearings, Chevy, Bronze, Solid Type
Lakewood 15977 Pilot Bearings, Chevy, Steel, Roller Type
Chevy Roller Pilot Bearing
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Extra-Long Bronze Pilot Bushing
Ram Clutches 78125HD Heavy Duty Chevy Hydraulic Release Bearing Kit
Mr Gasket 15975 Chevy to Ford Pilot Bearing Adapter
Hays 70-104 High Performance Thowout Bearing, 1.375 Inch
Hays 70-101 Throwout Bearing, 1.375 Inch, GM
Ram 488 GM Short Manual Clutch Release Bearing
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Brinn Clutch Rebuild Instructions