Hy-Lube Chevy Oil Filter Adapter
Hy-Lube block adapter allows you to easily convert to a remote mount oil filter or plumb a dry sump. Replaces stock oil filter adaptor on S/B and B/B Chevys.
- Raised outlet boss for better wrench access
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum
- AN 12 female threads (inlet & outlet)
- Completely O-ring sealed
- Designed for severe service use
AN Thread Sizing Guide (GIF)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.