HushMat 30300 Quiet Tape Kit
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A HushMat Quiet Tape Kit is universal and designed to wiring and harnesses throughout your vehicle to prevent unnecessary wear and tear and rattles. HushMat Quiet Tape is self adhesive and adheres any automotive surface including plastic, fiberglass, sheet metal, fabric and wood.It will not bleed through the surface. The Quiet Tape Kit is perfect for a small electrical job in you car like installing speakers or security system in your ride.
- Quiet Tape is a formulated butyl rubber designed to withstand the automotive environment
- Withstands temperatures from -30 degrees up to +300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy to mold around surfaces and wraps around wires
- Self Adhesive peel and stick – no secondary glue and NO spray
- Trims with razor knife or household scissors
HushMat Quiet Tape kit contains five (5) 2” x 6” tapes of OEM Approved tape material.
Use HushMat Quiet Tape on the back side of door panels, A/B/C Pillar trim panels, trunk trim panels, instrument panels, headliner, kick panels to prevent that annoying vibration of the wire or harness against the plastic, metal or fiber surface. If you are building a street rod or hot rod check out the Quiet Tape Shop Roll (Speedway Part #910-80519) for enough tape to do the whole cars electrical system. Check out Speedway’s HushMat ‘32 Coupe and ‘32 Sedan full vehicle kits for the manufacturer recommended kits for the complete vehicle.
See the GoodGuys Article. (Link)
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.