Hurst 3162020 Pistol Grip Automatic Shifter
Powerglide, TH350, TH400, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, 8" Shifter Arm Length, Anodized
Based on the original Quarter Stick technology, this ultimate drag racing shifter is ideal for rear engine dragsters.
- Hurst quality
- Reverse shift pattern
- Firm, comfortable, natural grip when shifting
- Less chance of hand slipping and missing a shift
ApplicationFits GM Powerglide with forward or reverse valve body and TH250, TH350, TH375 and TH400 automatic transmissions with a reverse valve body.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hurst to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.