Howe Racing 82876 GM T-5 Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our T-5 throw out bearing is for GM-style Borg-Warner T-5 transmissions using an OEM or OEM replacement clutch. The base of the T-5 bearing is machined to fit the bearing retainer of the T-5 transmission. The compressed thickness is 1.516" and 2.065" fully extended giving .549" of travel. The inner diameter of the throw out bearing is 1.379".
It is known to fit many T-5 transmissions, but does not fit Ford versions. Use 3/4" bore clutch master cylinder.
Note: T/O bearing includes a 3/8" and 5/16" threaded retainer stud. If your T-5 makes use of a metric threaded front retainer bolt, to install this unit will require an installer to source a metric threaded stud or modified bolt as metric threaded hardware is not included.
Learn more about hydraulic release bearings and how to properly install them by reading our tech article. How to Install a Hydraulic Throwout Bearing.
- The fittings are AN 4 male for the "feed" and the "bleed" lines. Both fittings are tapped internally to accept the bleeder.
- To build your own external bleeder for this bearing, purchase (1) each of the following parts:
- 835-2200063 (1/8"BLEEDER)
- 617-4025 (AN4 to 1/8"female)
- 91031842-4 (12" AN 4 line)
NotesSuggested use with 3/4" bore M.C. Includes a 3/8" and 5/16" retainer/installation stud. Fits 1.379" transmission collar.
More Like This
GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Ram Clutches 78125 Street Stock Hydraulic Throwout Bearing Only
Mr Gasket 15975 Chevy to Ford Pilot Bearing Adapter
Pilot Bearing, GM Transmission to Flathead
Ram Street Stock Hydraulic Throwout Bearing - Ford T-5
Speedway Racing Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Release Bearing
Flathead to GM Trans Bearing & Arm Kit
Ram Clutches 78100 Round Chevy Ram Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter