Howe 22329S Repl Housing for K772 Type Howe Ball Joint 22320S
- Has a steel cap and is completely rebuildable
- It is IMCA approved and has a screw-in type housing
- Engineered to fit several different applications (see list)
- The rugged steel housings is able to withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints
- Designed to give you the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint
Howe Precision Ball Joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. Their rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints. Plus, even if you manage to damage the joint, they are fully rebuildable.
- IMCA Approved
- Replacement for Howe Upper Ball Joints: (K772 Style)
- Steel Cap
- Completely Rebuildable
- Screw-In type housing
- Studs sold separately
- Howe, Dirtworks upper
- Most aftermarket tubular or strut type lower arms (Speedway, AFCO, Jet, Dirtworks, Howe, Finishline, Lefthander, Port City, etc.).
- Upper and lower tapers of Mustang II/Pinto spindle
- All steel parts makes it IMCA Approved as well.
- 300 1962-71
- Cordoba 1975-83
- Fifth Avenue 1983-89
- Imperial 1981-83
- Lebaron 1977-81
- New Yorker 1963-82
- Newport 1961-81
- Windsor 1958-61
- 330 1963-64
- 440 1963-64
- 880 1963-64
- A100 1964
- Aspen 1976-80
- Challenger 1970-74
- Charger 1966-78
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Howe Racing 22309S Ball Joint Housing
QA1 1210-501 Repl Housing K6024 Style 721-10101 Upper Ball Joint
QA1 1210-506 Repl Housing for K727 Style 721-10106 Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-505 Repl Housing for K772 Style 721-10105 Upper Ball Joint
QA1 1210-503 Repl Housing for K6136 Style 721-10103 Upper Ball Joint
QA1 1210-502 Repl Housing for K6141T Style 72110102 Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-512 Repl Housing for K6141 Style 721-10112 Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-509 Repl Housing K6145 Style 721-10109 Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-510 Repl Housing for K5103 Style 721-10110 Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-504 Repl Housing K5208 Style 721-10104 Upper Ball Joint
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.