Howe 22329S Repl Housing for K772 Style Ball Joints
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Howe Precision Ball Joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. Their rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints. Plus, even if you manage to damage the joint, they are fully rebuildable.
- IMCA Approved
- Replacement for Howe Upper Ball Joints: (K772 Style)
- Steel Cap
- Completely Rebuildable
- Screw-In type housing
- Studs sold separately
- Howe, Dirtworks upper
- Most aftermarket tubular or strut type lower arms (Speedway, AFCO, Jet, Dirtworks, Howe, Finishline, Lefthander, Port City, etc.).
- Upper and lower tapers of Mustang II/Pinto spindle
- All steel parts makes it IMCA Approved as well.
- 300 1962-71
- Cordoba 1975-83
- Fifth Avenue 1983-89
- Imperial 1981-83
- Lebaron 1977-81
- New Yorker 1963-82
- Newport 1961-81
- Windsor 1958-61
- 330 1963-64
- 440 1963-64
- 880 1963-64
- A100 1964
- Aspen 1976-80
- Challenger 1970-74
- Charger 1966-78
More Like This
QA1 1210-505 Repl Housing for K772 Style 721-10105 Upper Ball Joint
QA1 1210-502 Repl Housing for K6141T Style 72110102 Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-512 Repl Housing for K6141 Style 721-10112 Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-509 Repl Housing K6145 Style 721-10109 Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-510 Repl Housing for K5103 Style 721-10110 Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-504 Repl Housing K5208 Style 721-10104 Upper Ball Joint
Howe Racing 22309S Ball Joint Housing
QA1 1210-505 Steel Ball Joint Housing, K772
Howe Racing 22467S Steel Lower Ball Joint Housing
QA1 1210-506 Repl Housing for K727 Style 721-10106 Lower Ball Joint
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.