Howe 22301S K6136 Steel Upper Ball Joint, 73-95 GM Pickup/71-76 Impala
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Bolt-in Ball Joint Type, 10 degree Degree of Taper
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Howe Precision Ball Joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. Their rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints. Plus, even if you manage to damage the joint, they are fully rebuildable. The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You will feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
These are NOT a direct fit in the stock pickup A-frames. Used on IMCA cars to raise roll center (raised pivot point).
- These ball joint use a 1973-95 GM Truck taper, but they have a longer (taller) stud than the stock GM part. The taller stud changes the pivot point due to its length, which in turn raises the car's roll center. Very common ball joint on IMCA Modifieds.
- Lower ball joint fits most stut cars, 1971-1976 Impala and most wide-type dirt cars. Bolt-In.
- Fits most popular racing and passenger car spindles.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style
- Cross reference with MOOG #K6136
- IMCA Approved steel adjuster
- Steel Cap
- Bolt-In type housing
- 10° Taper
- Completely Rebuildable
Replacement Stud: 91722350
More Like This
Howe 22301 K6136 Alum. Upper Ball Joint, 73-95 GM Pickup/71-76 Impala
Howe Racing 22302 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint w/ Aluminum Cap
Howe 22302S GM K5208 Upper Ball Joint w/ Steel Adjuster
Howe Racing 22320S K772 Upper Ball Joint, 68-89 Chrysler, Steel
Howe 22300S K6024 Upper Ball Joint,63-71 GM Pickup/Pinto Spindle,Steel
Howe Racing 22320 K772 Upper Ball Joint, 68-89 Chrysler, Aluminum Cap
Speedway 1970-02 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1970-02 GM K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway Lower Ball Joint K5103 Style
Speedway 1964-74 GM K5108 Style Upper Ball Joint
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.