Howe 22300S K6024 Upper Ball Joint,63-71 GM Pickup/Pinto Spindle,Steel
Howe Precision Ball Joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. Their rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints. Plus, even if you manage to damage the joint, they are fully rebuildable. The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You will feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
- This ball joint uses the Ford taper found on Mustang II/Pinto spindles. Common on IMCA Modifieds.
- This ball joint will NOT fit the stock taper in a 1963-71 GM truck spindle. To use this with GM-type spindles the upper taper must be reamed with reamer 910-89411.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style
- Cross reference with MOOG #K6024
- IMCA Approved steel adjuster
- Steel Cap
- Bolt-In type housing
- 7° Taper
- Completely Rebuildable
- 1963-1971 Chevy Pickup w/Ford Pinto spindle (IMCA Modifieds)
- American Made
- Port City
More Like This
Howe 22300 K6024 Upper Ball Joint, 63-71 GM Pickup/Pinto Spindle, Alum
QA1 1210-101 K6024 Upper Ball Joint, 63-71 GM Pickup/Pinto Spindle
QA1 1210-101 K6024 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Pinto-Mustang II Ball Joints
AFCO 20037 K5108 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1964-74 GM K5108 Style Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1963-71 Truck K6024 Style Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20031 Standard 1963-71 Truck-Style Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20037LF K5108 Low Friction GM Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1973-95 Truck K6136 Style Repl Upper Ball Joint
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.