Howards Cams 93316 Ultimate Duty Posi-Stop Valve Stem Seals
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Howards Cams offers the best seal made, period! Howards Premium PC type seals are made of a space age material which is tolerant to pump gas, alcohol, and nitromethane. Temperature tolerant to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. They are self-lubricating and offer controlled radial tension during changes in operating temperatures. Color Coded. Controls oil while lubricating the valve guide.
- Space age DuPont fluoropolymer material
- Alcohol, nitromethane tolerant.
- Controlled radial tension during changing temperatures.
- Design allows very small amount of oil for guide/stem lubrication.
- Color coded
- Installs with fingers
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.