HOWARDS 11/32 X.531 SEALS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Howards Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 43093316 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Howards Cams offers the best seal made, period! Howards Premium PC type seals are made of a space age material which is tolerant to pump gas, alcohol, and nitromethane. Temperature tolerant to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. They are self-lubricating and offer controlled radial tension during changes in operating temperatures. Color Coded. Controls oil while lubricating the valve guide.
- Space age DuPont fluoropolymer material
- Alcohol, nitromethane tolerant.
- Controlled radial tension during changing temperatures.
- Design allows very small amount of oil for guide/stem lubrication.
- Color coded
- Installs with fingers
More Like This
COMP Cams 510-1 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .500 Inch, 11/32 Inch, Each
COMP Cams 500-16 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .530 Inch, 5/16 Inch, Set/16
COMP Cams 501-16 Valve Stem Seals, Rubber O-Ring, 11/32 Inch, Set/16
COMP Cams 502-16 Valve Stem Seals, Rubber, .344 Inch, Set of 16
COMP Cams 504-12 Valve Stem Seals, Rubber, 3/8 Inch, Set of 12
COMP Cams 504-1 Valve Stem Seals, Rubber, 3/8 Inch, Each
COMP Cams 511-1 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .500 Inch, Each
COMP Cams 512-12 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .500 Inch, 3/8 Inch, Set/12
COMP Cams 512-16 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .500 Inch, 3/8 Inch, Set/16
COMP Cams 514-16 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .375 Inch, .500 Inch, Set/16
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!