HOWARDS 11/32 X.531 SEALS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Howards Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 43093316 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Howards Cams offers the best seal made, period! Howards Premium PC type seals are made of a space age material which is tolerant to pump gas, alcohol, and nitromethane. Temperature tolerant to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. They are self-lubricating and offer controlled radial tension during changes in operating temperatures. Color Coded. Controls oil while lubricating the valve guide.
- Space age DuPont fluoropolymer material
- Alcohol, nitromethane tolerant.
- Controlled radial tension during changing temperatures.
- Design allows very small amount of oil for guide/stem lubrication.
- Color coded
- Installs with fingers
More Like This
COMP Cams 510-1 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .500 Inch, 11/32 Inch, Each
COMP Cams 5334 Valve Stem Seal Installation Tool, .500/.531 Inch
COMP Cams 5630 Valve Stem Seal Installation Tool, 11/32 Inch
COMP Cams 500-16 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .530 Inch, 5/16 Inch, Set/16
COMP Cams 501-16 Valve Stem Seals, Rubber O-Ring, 11/32 Inch, Set/16
COMP Cams 502-16 Valve Stem Seals, Rubber, .344 Inch, Set of 16
COMP Cams 504-12 Valve Stem Seals, Rubber, 3/8 Inch, Set of 12
COMP Cams 504-1 Valve Stem Seals, Rubber, 3/8 Inch, Each
COMP Cams 511-1 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .500 Inch, Each
COMP Cams 512-12 Valve Stem Seals, PTFE, .500 Inch, 3/8 Inch, Set/12
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.