Garage Sale - Hot Products 2020-60 Hot Head Engine Heater, 4000 Watt
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hot Products Engineering to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 9404000 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it has been discontinued.
This trick engine heater is a lower priced alternative to correctly warm up your engine. Designed to work with portable generators that have at least 5,000 watts and a 220 outlet. Two heating cycles, one for initial warm up that uses 4,000 watts of power. The second to maintain your temperature uses only 1,500 watts.
Comes with the correct plug to put on your cord and aluminum male quick disconnects. Weighs only 25 pounds and measures 24" x 9" x 10". Convenient to use and store.
More Like This
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.