Hot Products 1616-60P Hot Head Pro 3600 Engine Heater
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hot Products Engineering to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 9404005 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Hot Head PRO Engine Heaters new racy appearance for 2014 continues to be the lightest, most compact and powerful engine heater available for large V8s and smaller. Built specifically for water cooled engines above 1200cc. The molded plastic design is rugged, compact, lightweight, and durable.
- Updated NASCAR style JiffyTite quick connect fittings
- Flexible, generator friendly circuitry can handle 220V or dual 110V outlets and only requires a 3500 watt generator
- Two heating cycles, one for initial warm up that uses full power, the second to maintain your temperature limiting generator demand to only 1650 watts
- Comes with correct twist lock plug to put on your 220V power cord
- Measuring only 18" x 12" x 10" (45 x 30 x 25cm) and weighs less than 20lbs (8.5kg.)
- Pays for itself in fuel savings!
More Like This
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.