Hooker Headers BH13212 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ Engine Swap Exhaust
Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Single Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size, Muffler(s) Included
BlackHeart heard the JEEP crowd needs engine swap products and we are listening. Check out this engine swap exhaust system for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ. The system is designed to work with LS, LT or Gen 3 Hemi engine swaps. This is a 3" 304SS system designed to be compatible with any stock type rear suspension system, bigger wheels and tire assemblies and/or bolt-on lift kits. For off-road enthusiasts, the high-tuck design will clear any obstacles you choose to tackle, but is still big enough for V8 performance. With a mellow tone at idle and an aggressive note under acceleration, it'll be hard to hide the extra power you have.
- Designed Specifically For Jeep Wrangler TJ with LS, LT Or Gen 3 Hemi Engine Swap
- 3” Diameter Tubing Provides Increased Exhaust Flow Capacity For V8 Engines
- Bolt-On Compatible With Hooker Blackheart Jeep TJ Engine Swap Y-Pipes
- Tight-Tucked Tip Exit Location Improves Functional Off-Road Clearance
- Designed For Use With Stock, Or Lifted OE Style Rear Suspension Systems
- Constructed From 3” Lightweight, 18-Gauge, Mandrel Bent, 304 Stainless Steel Construction Maximizing Strength And Durability
- Included Muffler Produces An Aggressive Sound Under Acceleration With A Quiet Note At Idle
- 100% Quality Hand-Welded Construction For Strength, Longevity And Good Looks
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Points For Factory-Like Fitment
- Tube Geometry Designed For Maximum Clearance And Hassle-Free Installation
- All Hardware Included
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- High-tuck design - doesn't extend past or lower than the stock fuel tank skid plate.
- Requires a Y-pipe.
- Bolt-on compatibility of this system with altered-configuration rear suspension systems should not be expected due to the many design variables involved
Y-pipe required, not included.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MagnaFlow 15855 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16390 Competition Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16389 Competition Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16695 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15854 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 17121 Off-Road Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 17125 Off-Road Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 17122 Off-Road Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Cutouts, Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Cutouts, Mufflers, 3 In
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.