Hooker Headers BH13169 BlackHeart Axle-Back, 2009-15 CTS-V Sedan
Resonator-Back Exhaust System Type, Single Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Max Dyno gains of +17.08 HP & +20.21 LB.FT. torque (Based off of CTS-V Coupe)
- Up to 48% weight savings over OE exhaust, a savings of 17 LBS.
- Constructed from 3” lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- Dual, 304 polished stainless steel, high-flow straight through muffler design
- 4”, angle-cut, dual-wall, polished 304 stainless steel tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logos
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes OEM mounting points for factory-like fitment
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker Headers 70401346-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15073 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15216 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15136 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15496 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16831 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16866 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, TH350/400
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, 6L80/T56
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, Universal
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.