Hooker Headers 71221024HKR BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets
LT1 Chevy LT V8, LT4 Chevy LT V8, Engine Block Mount Motor Mount Type, Bolt-on Attachment Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Designed to simplify 5th Gen LT1 or LT4 engine swaps into 67-69 GM F-Bodies equipped with DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) front subframe
- For use with Hooker BlackHeart Transmission Crossmember (P/N 71222017HKR), Clamshells (P/N 71221004HKR), and Poly Bushings (P/N’s 71221014HKR or 71221015HKR) for a trouble free install
- Easy installation with no fabrication necessary
- Durable powder coated finish
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
SBC 350 Motor Mounts & TH350 Transmission Mount Kit
Hooker Headers 12622HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 3 Inch Forward
Hooker Headers 12624HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1/2 Inch Forward
Hooker Headers 12611HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, Stock Location
Hooker 12618HKR LS-Swap Engine Mount Brackets
Hooker Headers 12623HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1-1/4 In Forward
Doug's Headers SK100 Motor Mount Adapter Plate Kit, LS Engines
Rubber Motor Mounts, 1967-69 SBC
Rubber Motor Mount for Small/Big Block Chevy, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
Small/Big Block Chevy Rubber Motor Mount, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle, Each
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.