Hooker Headers 70505403-RHKR BlackHeart Y-Pipe 12-16 Wrangler 3.6
12-16 Jeep Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Designed to fit Jeep Wrangler JK 4-door models to accommodate lift kits where the OE Y-Pipe would interfere with the front driveshaft
- Available as a direct bolt-on replacement to fit OE exhaust system or BlackHeart exhaust systems P/N's 70405401-RHKR or 70505401-RHKR
- 2.0" lightweight, 18-gauge, stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Design allows for maximum ground clearance
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Tube geometry designed for hassle-free installation
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker Headers 71014309-RHKR BlackHeart Y-Pipe
MagnaFlow 10732 Y-Pipe Transition
MagnaFlow 10734 T-Pipe Transition
MagnaFlow 10800 Y-Pipe Transition
Flowmaster Y214300 Scavenger Series Y Collector, 2.25 Pri / 3 Col
Flowmaster Y300350 Scavenger Series Y Collector, 3 Pri / 3.5 Col
Flowmaster Y300400 Scavenger Series Y Collector, 3 Pri / 4 Col
Flowtech 53026FLT Race Readies Exhaust Adapter, Twin Pack, 2-1/2 Inch
Flowtech 53030FLT Race Readies Exhaust Adapter, Single Pack, 3 Inch
Flowtech 53031FLT Race Readies Exhaust Adapter, Twin Pack, 3 Inch
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.