Hooker Headers 70503338-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back With Mufflers
Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size, Muffler(s) Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Up to 30% weight savings over OE exhaust, a savings of 8LBS.
- Constructed from 3” lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- 4” Dual-wall, angle-cut, polished 304 stainless steel tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logos add Maximum style to your ride
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes OEM mounting points for factory-like fitment
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Also available in a dual, polished stainless steel, high-flow straight through without muffler design (pn 70403337-RHKR)
More Like This
Flowtech 12136FLT Axle-Back Exhaust System, 2005-2010 Mustang
Flowmaster 817511 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 2005-10 Mustang
JBA 40-2640 SS Exhaust System, 05-09 Mustang GT 3
MagnaFlow 15883 Competition Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16674 Competition Series Exhaust System
JBA 40-2630 SS Exhaust System, 05-10 Mustang V6
JBA 40-2627 SS Exhaust System, 05-10 Mustang GT
JBA 40-2628 SS Exhaust System, 05-09 Mustang V6
MagnaFlow 16605 Competition Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16843 Race Series Axle-Back Exhaust System
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.