Hooker Headers 705014159RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Single Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size, Side Exhaust Exit
Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with its BlackHeart line of exhaust products. We are proud to offer this cat-back exhaust system for 2004-2007 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 trucks. This is a single side-exit cat-back system engineered to offer both premium fitment and maximum performance from your 4.8/5.3L engine.
- Fits All 143 WB Trucks (All Crew Cabs & Ext. Cabs W/6.6 Ft. Bed)
- Max Dyno Gains of 9.67 HP & 9.62 Lb.Ft. Torque
- Constructed From Lightweight, 18 -Gauge, Mandrel-Bent, 409 Stainless Steel Construction Maximizing Strength and Durability
- 409 Stainless Steel, High-Flow Muffler for Optimum Performance and No Drone
- 3” Pipe Designed To Maximize Performance
- 4” Wall, Angle-Cut, Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tips with Laser Etched Hooker Blackheart Logos Add Maximum Style to Your Ride
- 100% Quality Hand-Welded Construction for Strength, Longevity and Good Looks
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Points for Factory-Like Fitment
- Tube Geometry Designed For Maximum Clearance and Hassle-Free Installation
- All Hardware Included
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MagnaFlow 18931 Pro Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16999 D-Fit Muffler Delete Kit
MagnaFlow 15789 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15829 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 18982 Custom Builder Pipe Kit
MagnaFlow 18981 Custom Builder Pipe Kit
MagnaFlow 15778 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15818 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15839 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15792 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.