Hooker Headers 70305403-RHKR BlackHeart Shorty Header, Stainless
4.0L AMC Inline Six, Shorty Header Tube Type, Natural, 1-1/2" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Max dyno gains of +4.22 HP & +7.04 LB.FT torque
- 1-1/2” diameter tuned length primary tubes feature smooth transition, 6-2-1 design for increased exhaust flow, improved throttle response and a broad torque curve
- Utilizes true mitered merge collectors designed to maximize exhaust velocity and scavenging for optimum performance
- Constructed from heavy duty 14-gauge, stainless steel for increased strength and durability
- Uses 1/2" thick head flange for durability and an optimum sealing surface
- Retains factory O2 sensors and catalytic converters
- 100% bolt-on with NO cutting necessary for a hassle-free installation
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Premium header gasket included
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
JBA 1526S Shorty Header, SS, 91-99 Jeep
JBA 1526SJS Shorty Header, SS, 91-99 Jeep, SC
JBA 1526SJT Shorty Header, SS, 91-99 Jeep, TC
JBA 1527SJS Shorty Header, SS, 00-06 Wrangler, SC
JBA 1527S Shorty Header, SS, 00-06 Wrangler
JBA 1527SJT Shorty Header, SS, 00-06 Wrangler, TC
Flowtech 92001-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech 92002FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L
Flowtech 92001FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech 92002-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!