Hooker Headers 70301316-RHKR BlackHeart Shorty Headers
LSA Chevy LS V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Natural, 1-7/8" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Max Dyno gains of +18.85 HP & +20.49 LB.FT. Torque
- Utilizes true mitered merge collectors designed to maximize exhaust velocity and scavenging while reducing any unwanted turbulence
- Constructed from 1 7/8” lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- 3/8” thick, 304 stainless steel flanges for durability and an optimum sealing surface
- Retains factory O2 sensors and catalytic converters
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- 100% bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Tube geometry designed for a hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker Headers 70101362-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers
Hooker Headers 70101363-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers
Dynatech® 715-75010 High Performance Headers, Stainless Steel
JBA 1812SJS Shorty Header, 2010-15 Chevy Camaro SS
JBA 1812SJT Shorty Header, 2010-15 Chevy Camaro SS
JBA 1813SJS Shorty Header, 2014 Chevy SS 6.2L SC
JBA 1813SJT Shorty Header, 2014 Chevy SS 6.2L TC
JBA 1812S Shorty Header, 2010-15 Chevy Camaro SS
JBA 1813S Shorty Header, SS 2014 Chevy SS 6.2L
Hooker Headers 70101346-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!