Hooker Headers 12622HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 3 Inch Forward
Chevy LS V8, Adapter Mount Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hooker 1997-2013 LS engine swap mounts are designed to make the task of swapping an LS engine into your classic muscle car or truck as easy as possible. With five different mount kits available, you are sure to find the mounts needed to position the engine and transmission assembly in the appropriate location. Plates are available for use with stock small–block Chevy engine mounts to place the engine and transmission in the stock location or move it forward up to 3", depending on the mount.
- Constructed of sturdy 3/8” thick hot rolled steel
- Designed for lightweight, rigidity and a clean appearance
- Precision machined for perfect alignment
- Zinc plated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Come complete with counter sink machine screws and instructions
- Work with all small-block Chevy mounts and frame towers
- Perfect for use with Hooker’s growing family of Gen III/IV (LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7) engine swap header
916-18018 Instructions (PDF)
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker Headers 12624HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1/2 Inch Forward
Hooker Headers 12623HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1-1/4 In Forward
Hooker Headers 12611HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, Stock Location
Hooker 12618HKR LS-Swap Engine Mount Brackets
Trans-Dapt 42012 Engine Swap Kit, 1967-74 GM LS, Silver Ceramic
Trans-Dapt 42015 Engine Swap Kit, 1967-74 GM LS Manual, Silver Ceramic
Doug's Headers SK100 Motor Mount Adapter Plate Kit, LS Engines
Trans-Dapt 42011 Engine Swap Kit, 1967-74 GM LS, Uncoated
Trans-Dapt 42014 Engine Swap Kit, 1967-74 GM LS Manual, Uncoated
Prothane 19-603-BL Flanged Link-Type Bushing, 1.25 O.D., Pair
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.