Hooker Blackheart BH14221 Cat-Back Exhaust 19-20 GM 1500 6.2L
Chevy LS V8, Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Single | Dual Exit Single or Dual, Natural
This Cat-back exhaust is for 2019-2020 Silverado/Sierra 1500 with 6.2L V8 engines. It is constructed from stainless steel for lightweight, strength and superior corrosion resistance. It has a high flow straight through muffler to provide a deep sporty tone and produces an extra 15 HP and 15 ft.-lb. torque. This system uses the factory exhaust tips to deliver custom sound from a stock appearance.
- Max Dyno Gains Of 15 HP & 15 Lb.Ft. Torque For Increased Performance
- Up To 59.09% Weight Savings Over Factory Exhaust
- Constructed From 2-1/2 Inch Lightweight, 18 Gauge, Mandrel Bent, 409 Stainless Steel For Maximum Strength And Durability
- Single 3-1/2 Inch To Dual 2-1/2 Inch 409 Stainless Steel, High-Flow Straight Through Muffler For A Deep Sporty Sound
- 100% Quality Hand-Welded Construction for Strength, Longevity And Good Looks
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Points for Factory-Like Fitment
- Tube Geometry Designed For Maximum Clearance and Hassle-Free Installation
- All Hardware Included
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This exhaust kit is for vehicles WITH factory dual exhaust
- Fits Crew cab 5.8 ft. Bed / 148 in. Wheelbase
- Fits Double cab 6.5 ft. Bed / 148 in. Wheelbase
- Uses Factory Bezel/Valance mounted tips
Warranty Information (pdf)
NotesFits Crew cab 5.8 ft. bed / 148" wheelbase and Double cab 6.5 ft. bed / 148" wheelbase WITH factory dual exhaust
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
This dual exhaust size chart will help you choose the correct size exhaust pipe for your horsepower range.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.