Hooker Blackheart BH14221 Cat-Back Exhaust 19-20 GM 1500 6.2L
Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Single | Dual Exit Single or Dual, 3.5" Exhaust Pipe Size
This Cat-back exhaust is for 2019-2020 Silverado/Sierra 1500 with 6.2L V8 engines. It is constructed from stainless steel for lightweight, strength and superior corrosion resistance. It has a high flow straight through muffler to provide a deep sporty tone and produces an extra 15 HP and 15 ft.-lb. torque. This system uses the factory exhaust tips to deliver custom sound from a stock appearance.
- Max Dyno Gains Of 15 HP & 15 Lb.Ft. Torque For Increased Performance
- Up To 59.09% Weight Savings Over Factory Exhaust
- Constructed From 2-1/2 Inch Lightweight, 18 Gauge, Mandrel Bent, 409 Stainless Steel For Maximum Strength And Durability
- Single 3-1/2 Inch To Dual 2-1/2 Inch 409 Stainless Steel, High-Flow Straight Through Muffler For A Deep Sporty Sound
- 100% Quality Hand-Welded Construction for Strength, Longevity And Good Looks
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Points for Factory-Like Fitment
- Tube Geometry Designed For Maximum Clearance and Hassle-Free Installation
- All Hardware Included
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This exhaust kit is for vehicles WITH factory dual exhaust
- Fits Crew cab 5.8 ft. Bed / 148 in. Wheelbase
- Fits Double cab 6.5 ft. Bed / 148 in. Wheelbase
- Uses Factory Bezel/Valance mounted tips
Warranty Information (pdf)
NotesFits Crew cab 5.8 ft. bed / 148" wheelbase and Double cab 6.5 ft. bed / 148" wheelbase WITH factory dual exhaust
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker Blackheart BH14226 Cat-Back Exhaust 19-20 GM 1500 5.3L
Hooker Blackheart BH14218 3 Inch Cat-Back Exhaust 19-20 Chevy/GMC
Hooker BlackHeart BH13198 67-72 C10 Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust, 2.5
Hooker Headers 705014159RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
Hooker Headers BH13212 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ Engine Swap Exhaust
Hooker 705013142RHKR Blackheart Exhaust System, 1979-93 Mustang
Hooker BlackHeart BH13195 67-72 C10 3 Inch Dual Side-Exit Exhaust
Hooker BlackHeart BH13197 67-72 C10 3 Inch Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust
Hooker BlackHeart BH13200 67-72 C10 Dual Side-Exit Exhaust, 2.5
Hooker BH2361 Blackheart 3 Inch Exhaust, 66-67 Mopar B-Body
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.