Hooker Blackheart 71222024HKR 1967-72 C10 LS to T56 Crossmember
Chevy LS V8, T56, Steel, Painted
Hooker continues to set the standard of engine swaps with our BlackHeart line of components. We are proud to offer this LS/LT engine swap transmission crossmember for 1967-1972 GM C10 trucks. Designed specifically for use with Hooker Blackheart engine swap brackets to simplify your LS/LT swap. Simple bolt-in installation uses GM T56 transmission and allows the use of 3" exhaust without hanging below frame rails.
BlackHeart - "making swaps easy"
- Designed for use with all Hooker Blackheart 67-72 C10 LS/LT swap parts
- Easy to install, bolt-in Crossmember for use with GM T56 transmissions
- Designed using CAD modeling/FEA analysis for optimal fitment, strength, weight, safety, and appearance
- Welded steel construction
- Provides an optimum engine/transmission inclination angle (when used with # BHS511 engine mounts) that is critical to obtaining suitable U-joint working angles
- Designed in conjunction with other Hooker Blackheart C10 engine swap parts to provide bolt-in installation of Hooker LS and LT swap manifolds, headers, and exhaust systems for this application
- Provides the highest clearance available for up to 3" exhaust system routing
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 71222024HKR-2 Blackheart Transmission Crossmember, 4L60E
Hooker 71222024HKR-1 Blackheart Transmission Crossmember, 4L80
Hurst 67510004 Transmission Crossmember, 60-72 GM Truck, TKO
G Force RCC10-2 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1972 Chevy C10
Hooker 71222005HKR Transmission Crossmember, 1984-1992 GM F-Body
Hooker 71222006HKR Transmission Crossmember, 1970-1981 F-Body
Hooker Headers 71222017HKR BlackHeart Transmission Crossmember
Hooker 71222007HKR Transmission Crossmember, 1968-72 GM A-Body
Hooker 71222008HKR Transmission Crossmember, 1964-67 GM A-Body
Hooker Headers 71222016HKR BlackHeart Transmission Crossmember
Q & A
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.