Hooker BlackHeart BH13195 67-72 C10 3 Inch Dual Side-Exit Exhaust
Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3.00" Exhaust Pipe Size
At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its BlackHeart line of performance exhaust systems continues to push the boundaries of performance and engine swaps. Check out these 304 stainless steel LS/LT engine swap exhaust systems for the popular 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC C10 trucks. 3-inch H-pipe crossover system with dual side exit.
- 3" system (H-pipe crossover) with dual side exits
- Through-crossmember design provides maximum ground clearance for lowered trucks
- Compatible with rear-mounted fuel tanks, wide rear wheels/tires and specific aftermarket rear panhard/track bars
- Fits with coil spring rear suspensions only (stock or aftermarket stock-type systems)
- Straight-through 304SS mufflers provide elevated corrosion resistance and maximum power
- Integral part of Hooker Blackheart 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 truck LS/LT engine swap systems
- Constructed from lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker BlackHeart BH13197 67-72 C10 3 Inch Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust
Hooker BlackHeart BH13200 67-72 C10 Dual Side-Exit Exhaust, 2.5
Hooker BlackHeart BH13198 67-72 C10 Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust, 2.5
Hooker 16522HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16621HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 17654 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1967-72 GM Truck
Flowmaster 817654 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1967-72 GM Pickup
MagnaFlow 16643 MF Series Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, TH350/400
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, 6L80/T56
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.