Hooker BHS535 Blackheart NAG1 Trans Adapter, 66-70 Mopar B-Body
Hooker Blackheart transmission adapter is part of the most comprehensive line of GEN-3 Hemi swap components available for the Mopar B-Body. The BHS535 crossmember adapter plate allows the installation of the popular NAG1 6-speed automatic transmissions when used with the BHS532 Transmission Crossmember. The BHS535 Adapter Plate bolts directly to the OEM transmission mount location with the supplied hardware and eliminates the daunting task of figuring out correct drive line inclination and U-Joint operation angles. BHS535 transmission adapter plate is designed for use with GM style transmission mount for its compact design that allows for better ground clearance than the OEM crossmember (use w/ Hooker part # 71223029HKR or 71223030HKR - sold separately). Solid 3/16" Steel construction and black coated finish provides long lasting performance and good looks.
- Engineered Transmission Adapter Plates Works Together w/ Hooker Blackheart Transmission Crossmember, Engine Mounting Brackets, Long Tube headers, and Exhaust Systems for an Easy Trouble Free Gen III Hemi Engine Swap in the 66-70 B-Body Mopar Platform
- Accommodates Popular NAG1 Transmission (Requires BHS532 Crossmember)
- Sets Driveline Inclination Angle to Approximately 2.0 - 2.5 Degrees with Proper U-Joint Operation Angle When Used with BHS531 Engine Mounting Brackets and V8 K-member
- Uses Hooker Transmission Mount - Hooker Part # 71223029HKR or 71223030HKR (sold separately)
- Accommodates up to 3” Exhaust
- Black Coated for Great Looks and Durability
- Heavy Duty 3/16” Steel Construction
- Includes Mounting Bolts to Attach to Transmission & Transmission Mount
Use with BHS532 Transmission Crossmember (sold separately)
Requires 2-bolt GM style transmission mount (Hooker p/n: 71223029HKR or 71223030HKR sold separately).
May require 1" shift linkage extension (shift linkage rod length varies)
Some transmission tunnel massaging will be required (around shift linkage). Minor trimming of unused- nonstructural casting flash and tabs will be required to the transmission case. Shifter cable bracket may need to be fabricated.
Output flange adapters (tone ring) and custom drive shaft are required
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker BHS534 Blackheart A727 Trans Adapter, 66-70 Mopar B-Body
Hooker BHS528 Blackheart TR6060 Trans Adapter, 72-93 Dodge Pickup
Hooker BHS529 Blackheart 4 Speed Trans Adapter 72-93 Dodge Pickup
Hooker BHS526 Blackheart 8HP70 Trans Adapter, 72-93 Dodge Pickup
Hooker BHS527 Blackheart NAG1 Trans Adapter, 72-93 Dodge Pickup
Hooker BHS530 Blackheart A727 Trans Adapter, 72-93 Dodge Pickup
Speedway Bolt-In Engine/Transmission Crossmember Tubing Ends
Weld-On U Bolt Plates
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.