Hooker BHS524 Blackheart Engine Mount Brackets, Gen III Hemi Swap
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8, 6.1 Chrysler Hemi V8, 6.2 Chrysler Hemi V8, 6.4 Chrysler Hemi V8, Painted
Get that Gen III Hemi engine swap started the right way, by using a fully engineered engine mounting system that provides maximum component clearances, ideal drivetrain geometry, and clearance for Hooker BlackHeart swap headers & 3.00" exhaust system. The engine swap mounting brackets are designed to work with the modular transmission crossmember BHS525 (crossmember & transmission adapter brackets available separatly) to move the engine slightly forward to eliminate firewall & brake booster modifications. Hooker BlackHeart swap headers BH2355 or BH2366 & exhaust systems (BH2356, BH2357, BH2367, or BH2368) are designed as part of this system & provide clearance with all the transmission options. These engine mounting brackets fit the K-member on trucks that originally came from the factory w/ a V8 or slant 6 engine. Mounts feature black finish & Include (2) engine mounting brackets, attaching hardware & instructions.
- Mount the Gen III Hemi Engine in your 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 2WD Truck
- Use w/ Gen III Hemi Engines 2003 & Up 5.7L/6.1L/6.2L/6.4L
- Superior Design That is Light Weight, Rigid and Has a Clean Appearance
- Engine Location Eliminates Firewall & Brake Booster Modifications
- Eliminate the Installation Guesswork and Compatibility Uncertainty That Comes with Using Universal/Adjustable Swap Plate Mounting Methods
- Fully Engineered Swap System that Provides Optimized Component Clearances and Drivetrain/U-Joint Operation Angles When Used w/ BHS525 Transmission Crossmember, Mid-length Headers, and Exhaust Systems (Developed Specifically for this Application)
- Welded Steel Construction w/ Black Finish for Durability & Corrosion Resistance
- Includes (2) Engine Mounting Brackets, Attaching Hardware & Instructions
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.