Hooker BH3357 Blackheart Cat-Back Exhaust, 2017-20 Ford Raptor
Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Single | Dual Exit Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
This BlackHeart Cat-back exhaust system is the ultimate mod for your 2017 to 2020 Ford Raptor with 3.5L V6. Built with 3 inch lightweight 304SS for strength and durability. It is 72 lbs lighter than the OE system and uses a high-flow muffler for an aggressive tone with no in-cabin drone. Finished off with dual, angle cut, black tips for a stealth but cool appearance.
- Up to 69 % weight savings over OE (original equipment) exhaust, a savings of 72 lbs. (w/ muffler design)
- Constructed from 3 inch lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- 304 stainless steel, high-flow straight through muffler design for an aggressive tone
- 3 inch pipe designed to maximize performance and reduce in-cabin exhaust drone
- Angle-cut, 304 stainless steel dual black tips with laser etched hooker blackheart logos for added style
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for factory-like fitment
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
2017 - 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor 3.5L V6, 3 inch Side Exit-304SS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker Blackheart BH14221 Cat-Back Exhaust 19-20 GM 1500 6.2L
Hooker Blackheart BH14218 3 Inch Cat-Back Exhaust 19-20 Chevy/GMC
Hooker Blackheart BH14226 Cat-Back Exhaust 19-20 GM 1500 5.3L
Hooker Headers 70503440-RHKR BlackHeart Dual Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
Hooker Headers 70503444-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
Hooker Headers 70503439-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
Hooker Headers 70503432-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
Hooker Headers 705014159RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
Hooker Headers 70503445-RHKR BlackHeart Dual Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
Hooker BH8321 Blackheart Cat-Back Exhaust, 98-04 Porsche 911 3.6L
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.