Hooker BH13172 BlackHeart LS Swap Long Tube Headers, 67-72 C10
Full-length Header Tube Type, Natural, Standard Flange Style, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter
These Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Long Tube headers are for 1967-1972 GM C10/C20 2WD trucks. They are built with 18 gauge, 304SS and are available with 1-3/4 or 1-7/8 inch primary tubes, and 3 inch collectors. The tube geometry is designed for simple installation and maximum clearance. Designed for use with BlackHeart LS Swap Mounts, Brackets, Cross-members and Exhaust systems for a complete swap system.
- 1-3/4 inch primary tube diameter and 3 inch collector ideal for "hot" LS1/LS6/LS2/LS3/LS7 or 5.3L-6.0L engine swaps
- Long Tube header design allows engine to breathe more freely resulting in more mid-range and top end power gains
- Designed for use with Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Mounts, Brackets, Cross-members and Exhaust systems for 1967-1972 GM C10/20 2WD trucks for a complete swap system
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3/8 inch thick, CNC waterjet header flanges are used for strength and maximum sealing surface
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- Lightweight 18-gauge, 304 Stainless Steel construction for good looks, maximum strength, and superior corrosion resistance
- All hardware included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker BH13173 BlackHeart LS Swap Long Tube Headers, 67-72 C10
Hooker BH13183 Blackheart Long Tube Headers, 304 Stainless Steel
Hooker 2452-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2455-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2451-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker Headers 70301410-RHKR BlackHeart Shorty Headers
Hooker Headers 70303405-RHKR BlackHeart Shorty Headers
Hooker 70201307-RHKR BlackHeart Competition Mid-Length Header, SS
Hooker 70201311-RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Mid,Length Header
Hooker 70301303-RHKR 2005-2013 Corvette C6 BlackHeart Shorty Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.