Hooker 9820HKR Competition Fenderwell Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 290-401
304 AMC V8, 401 AMC V8, Fenderwell Header Tube Type, Painted, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has long been known for its dominance of the drag racing circuit, but did you know that Hooker can help the off-road enthusiast scorch the deserts, mountains and swamps of the world? Hooker Headers use long tube lengths and long transition collectors to produce monstrous lowmid range torque without sacrificing top end horsepower. Each Hooker header is designed to provide the finest fit and most durable construction available on the market today. Hooker offers a complete line of full length and emission compatible headers for the off-road enthusiast to choose from. Whether it be a rock crawling Jeep or a 1000 mile desert racer, Hooker can bring your performance expectations to a new level.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 9403HKR Competition Full-Length Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 304-401
Hooker 9401HKR Competition Fenderwell Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 290-401
Hooker 9401-1HKR Competition Fenderwell Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 290-401
Flowtech 13502FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 13550FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.626 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 33502FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 33550FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D1104Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1972-81 Jeep, Raw
Doug's Headers D127-B Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 72-86 Jeep/SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D190-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 72-80 Jeep, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.