Hooker 9820HKR Competition Fenderwell Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 290-401
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has long been known for its dominance of the drag racing circuit, but did you know that Hooker can help the off-road enthusiast scorch the deserts, mountains and swamps of the world? Hooker Headers use long tube lengths and long transition collectors to produce monstrous lowmid range torque without sacrificing top end horsepower. Each Hooker header is designed to provide the finest fit and most durable construction available on the market today. Hooker offers a complete line of full length and emission compatible headers for the off-road enthusiast to choose from. Whether it be a rock crawling Jeep or a 1000 mile desert racer, Hooker can bring your performance expectations to a new level.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 9401HKR Competition Fenderwell Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 290-401
Hooker 2102HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2214HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2102-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Flowtech 13550FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.626 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11134FLT Long Tube Headers, 00-02 Camaro/Firebird, LS1
Flowtech 11152FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 11154FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 12506FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-3/4 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 13504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.