Hooker 8501-1HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Silver Ceramic Finish
Universal Fit, Cast Iron, Ceramic Coated, Silver, 2-1/4 Inch Collector Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hooker cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine–swap applications. Their contoured design aims the exhaust directly at the exit port for improved flow. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak–free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Plus, their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance. “Hook” up your GM LS engine with Hooker cast iron Manifolds today!
- Intended for all GM LS (except LS7 and LS9) engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, emissions compliance and leak-free sealing is desired.
- Recommended for strong performance on engines making up to 500 horsepower (For optimum high rpm performance see Hooker long tube engine swap headers)
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance - ideal for GM E-Rod installations.
- Free-flowing for good performance and catalytic converter efficiency.
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance.
- 2 bolt exit flange configuration matches 2010 Camaro (also the same as the E-rod exhaust manifolds) which can be used with OE gaskets and fasteners if desired, for an OE quality seal.
- 2.25-inch outlet diameter
- 304 stainless steel mating flanges included (mating flange fasteners are not included)
Mounted Manifold Specs (GIF)
Not compatible with starters that have a solenoid clocking other than vertical, such as on GTO applications. Although designed as a stock replacement, this product does not have a C.A.R.B. Executive Order Exemption and therefore may or may not be legal for any particular pollution controlled application. Check with your state or local governmental authority regarding approval for your application. Have been validated thus far for fitment on 1970-81 GM F-bodies, 82-88 GM G-bodies and 68-72 GM A-bodies.
More Like This
Hooker 8501-3HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Black Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8501-4HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold. Titanium Ceramic Finish
Hooker Headers 8501HKR LS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Flowtech 11704-1FLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Silver
Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Cast Iron
Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished Stainless
Tru-Ram Cast Iron Ford Y-Block V8 Exhaust Manifolds
Tru-Ram® LS Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Q & A
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.