Hooker 8501-1HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Silver Ceramic Finish
Hooker cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine–swap applications. Their contoured design aims the exhaust directly at the exit port for improved flow. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak–free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Plus, their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance. “Hook” up your GM LS engine with Hooker cast iron Manifolds today!
- Intended for all GM LS (except LS7 and LS9) engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, emissions compliance and leak-free sealing is desired.
- Recommended for strong performance on engines making up to 500 horsepower (For optimum high rpm performance see Hooker long tube engine swap headers)
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance - ideal for GM E-Rod installations.
- Free-flowing for good performance and catalytic converter efficiency.
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance.
- 2 bolt exit flange configuration matches 2010 Camaro (also the same as the E-rod exhaust manifolds) which can be used with OE gaskets and fasteners if desired, for an OE quality seal.
- 2.25-inch outlet diameter
- 304 stainless steel mating flanges included (mating flange fasteners are not included)
Mounted Manifold Specs (GIF)
Not compatible with starters that have a solenoid clocking other than vertical, such as on GTO applications. Although designed as a stock replacement, this product does not have a C.A.R.B. Executive Order Exemption and therefore may or may not be legal for any particular pollution controlled application. Check with your state or local governmental authority regarding approval for your application. Have been validated thus far for fitment on 1970-81 GM F-bodies, 82-88 GM G-bodies and 68-72 GM A-bodies.
More Like This
Hooker 8501-3HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Black Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8501-4HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold. Titanium Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8501-5HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Gray Ceramic Finish
Flowtech 11704-1FLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Silver
Hooker 8502-HKR Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold, 2-1/2 Inch
Hooker Headers 8510HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.