Hooker 8101-1HKR Super Competition Headers,89-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS3 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, LS7 Chevy LS V8, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
1-7/8'' Primaries x 3'' Collectors, 3/8'' Thick TIG welded flat flanges, Silver Ceramic Coated Mild Steel
- Compatible with soon-to-be released Hooker Nissan LS swap exhaust system
- Compatibility with either Holley or Sikky swap components
- Collectors are tucked close to floor panels for fantastic ground clearance and longer product life
- TIG welded flat flanges for an optimum sealing surface
- Black painted coating fits any budget
- Compatible with stock bell housing or Quicktime scatter shield which allows for a safety upgrade if so desired
- Optimized bend geometry for fantastic spark plug/wire and vehicle component clearance
- Only accommodates LS engines equipped with T-56 transmissions. Can NOT be used with 4L60E/4L80E automatic transmissions
- This swap kit is also compatible with the Canton Racing oil pan developed specifically for use with GM LS swaps into the S13/S14 Nissan chassis.
- When used with the Canton Racing oil pan for the S13/S14 Nissan chassis, use of the factory front sway bar can be maintained.
- 1-7/8'' primaries and 3'' collectors are optimally sized for stock LS2/LS3/LS7 and hot LS1/LS6 engines
More Like This
Hooker 8101-3HKR Super Competition Headers,89-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 8101HKR Super Competition Headers, 89-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 2290HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2291HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2288-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2288-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2288-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2288HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2289-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2290-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!