Hooker 71222005HKR Transmission Crossmember, 1984-1992 GM F-Body
2004R, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L80E, 4L85E, T56, TH400, TKO
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.This crossmember is designed as part of a fully-engineered LS swap mounting system for 1984-92 GM F-body vehicles. It has been CAD designed to provide an optimized balance of weight, stiffness and strength. This crossmember provides direct installation capability for 4th-gen F-body/GTO T56 and aftermarket Tremec T56 Magnum transmissions. Installation of a 4L60-4L70, 4L80/4L85, TH400 or 2004R automatic transmission can also be accomplished using this crossmember and the Hooker 12650HKR, 71223003HKR, or 71223004HKR adapter kits.
1984-1992 GM F-Body LS Swap T56/T56 Magnum/4L60-4L70*/4L80-4L85*/TH400*/2004R* Transmission Crossmember
- Designed for use in LS Swap applications (Engine mounted with Hooker 71221003HKR brackets only) or to accomplish an LT1/LT4 T56 transmission swap behind a Gen 1 SBC engine
- Plate steel construction - provides a durable transmission mounting solution
- CAD designed- provides optimized strength, stiffness and weight
- Built-in divorced, adjustable torque arm bracket- solves installation issues with using transmissions not factory installed in 4th-gen F-body vehicles
- Dual-arch exhaust passages - provides highest exhaust ground clearance available
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish- provides attractive corrosion-resistant appearance
- Transmission installations other than 4th-gen F-body T56/T56 Magnum require the use of the following adapter kit: 4L60-4L70 transmissions - 71223003HKR, 4L80/4L85 transmissions - 71223004HKR, TH400/2004R transmissions - 12650HKR
More Like This
G Force RCC10-2 Transmission Crossmember, 1967-1972 Chevy C10
G Force RCC10-3 Transmission Crossmember, 1973-1987 Chevy C10
Speedway Universal 2 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
Speedway Universal 4 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
Speedway Universal 6 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
Speedway Universal 8 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
Speedway Universal Straight Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
G Force RCAE-4 Transmission Crossmember, 1964-72 A-Body, 4L80E
G Force RCAE Transmission Crossmember, 1964-72 A-Body, TH350
G Force RCAEC2 Transmission Crossmember, 1968-72 A-Body, TH350
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.