Hooker 7103HKR Super Competition Headers, 1968-1974 AMC, 290-401
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Will Fit All Applications with Power Steering
- Black High Temp Paint
- 5/16 Thick Machined Flanges for a Perfect Seal
- 3" x 8" Long Transition Collector
- Light Weight and Sturdy 18 Gauge Tubing
- Mandrel-bent Tubing for Smooth Exhaust Flow
- 1-5/8" x 30" Tuned-Length Primary Tubes
- Will Fit All Applications with Standard and Automatic Transmissions both Floor and Column Shift, Except for 1979-80 AMX Spirit with Standard Column Shift
- Will Fit All Applications with Air Conditioning
- Will Fit All Applications with Power Brakes
- All Necessary Installation Hardware Included
More Like This
Flowtech 11132FLT Long Tube Header, 3.5 Inch Collector Size
Hooker 2207HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2239HKR 70-81 Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2250HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 6205HKR Super Competition Headers, 1961-64 Ford/Mercury 352-428
Hooker 2111HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2304HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 3202HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 6209HKR Super Competition Headers, 69-70 Ford/Mercury, Boss 302
Hooker 6210HKR Super Competition Headers, 1967-1971 Ford/Mercury, 351C
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.